- Product Reviews
- Health Facts
- Sugar-Free Challenge
The 4th of July is right around the corner in the United States, so that means its time to start planning a menu for all of the celebrating! The recipes I’ve been posting this past month make a perfect Independence day meal for everyone to enjoy. It’s easy to make and healthy so that no-one will be too tired to run around with sparklers afterword.
4th of July Menu
Drink: Strawberry Lemonade Sparkler
Salad: Chopped BLT Cobb Salad
Entree: Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken Breast
2 Day Preparation for less work on the 4th:
- Night Before:
- Assemble banana cream pie
- Marinate chicken breast
- Make horseradish sauce for artichokes
- Make greek dressing for salad
- Clean and get serving dishes, plates, silverware, and glasses ready
- Day of:
- 2 hours before: prepare artichoke hearts and roast
- While artichokes roast, prepare salad
- 45 minutes before: bake and prepare chicken
- While chicken bakes, prepare lemonade sparkler drink
- 10 minutes before: Take banana pie out of freezer to thaw a bit, and decorate with bananas, strawberries, and blueberries. Put back in fridge if not serving right away.
This menu is perfect for any summer dinner event, not just for the 4th. Enjoy your food, company, and time no matter how you celebrate yours!
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!