- Product Reviews
- Health Facts
- Sugar-Free Challenge
Products I have reviewed on this Site:
- Artisana~Sells a variety of nutbutters including pecan, coconut, macadamia, and walnut
- Blissful Bites Cookbook ~The vegan cookbook by Christy Morgan
- Bob’s Red Mill ~Sells a variety of gluten-free products, baking mixes, and flours (including coconut flour!).
- Crunchmaster ~Multi-seed crackers and crunchy chips
- Eden Organics ~A Review of the Kamut Flakes (an ancient wheat)
- Edward’s and Sons Co. ~A vegetarian-based, mostly organic company that sells a wide variety of foods. For example, canned fruit, croutons, rice snaps, and miso soup.
- Kelapo Coconut Oil ~Cold-pressed Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil based out of Florida.
- Kodak Photobook ~A review of the cookbook I made with the company
- Namaste Foods ~A gluten-free baking company
- Oxo ~Sells a variety of cooking gadgets. Reviewed is the egg beater.
- Swanson Health Products ~A family-owned business that sells a variety of organic foods, vitamins, supplements, teas, eco-friendly cleaners, natural beauty products, etc. for very low prices.
- Tipu Chai ~An authentic, full-bodies chai company based out of Montana.
If your company would like me to do a product review or giveaway on my site, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org