Boy is it hot outside!
95* and so, so humid. I have sweat trickling down my neck the second I walk outside, an don’t even get me started on playing tennis! Did you know it is hard to hold onto a racquet with sweaty palms?
Maybe that’s a bit more than you wanted to know, but I know you’ll agree with me when I say, “It’s popsicle weather!”
I’ve had a constant supply of popsicles on hand now the past couple weeks. They’re perfect for cooling down after a workout, or for when you are in the snacking mood.
These popsicles are made with a new product called Little Me Tea, which is a mix of fruit juice, veggie juice, and herbal teas. They’re made specifically for kids in mind, but they have whole host of good nutrients in them that adults can drink it, too. They’re organic, no added sugar (the sweetness comes from whole fruit juice, and there is only 7g per cup compared to 30g for a cup of pure fruit juice), no caffeine, and made with herbal teas like hibiscus and chamomile. There are 2 different flavors: Tropical and Grape. I liked tropical the best, but my friend liked grape better.
These popsicles contain no added sugar or dairy. They are fruit-sweetened, but still low in sugar.
- Tropical Banana Popsicle:
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup Tropical Little Me Tea
- Grape Berry Popsicle:
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1/2 cup Grape Little Me Tea
- Choose your flavor above, or make both!
- Blend ingredients until smooth and pour into popsicle molds (or use a cup with a stick, or ice cube molds).
- Let freeze completely, about 4 hours, before serving.
You can substitute the Little Me Tea for equal parts of your favorite tea or juice.
I bought these popsicle molds for only $2 at Walgreens. I think they’re the perfect size because I don’t like extra-large popsicles.
Little Me Tea Giveaway:
This Giveaway is now over. Thanks to all who entered! The winner is Alicia @ Treble Tart.
Winner will receive a few boxes of Little Me Tea, a recipe booklet, and some Little Me Tea removable tattoos.
How to Enter:
There are multiple ways to win. Please leave a separate comment below for each entry.
- Answer this question: what is your favorite popsicle flavor?
- Subscribe to Spoonful of Sugar Free by entering your email address in the “Subscribe” box on the right. Or follow by RSS, google reader, etc.
- Like me on facebook.
- Follow me on twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway. Can be something like, “I want to win @LittleMeTea @SugarFreeAlex http://wp.me/p2ecBA-19t”
- Follow me on Pinterest and Pin this recipe.
- Follow me on Instagram @SugarFreeAlex
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog.
Giveaway ends June 10th at Midnight.
Can’t wait for the giveaway to end? You can get a $1 of coupon on the Little Me Tea site.