I know the holidays are probably making you busy, but if you can take a couple minutes out of your day to think about joining the New Year’s Resolution Sugar-Free Challenge, I would greatly appreciate it. I promised you all a New Year’s Challenge, and here is your chance to sign up!
I reviewed all of your responses from the last challenge and tried to incorporate as many of your requests as possible. Here are some of the changes I made for this challenge:
- Challenge lasts the full month instead of just ten days
- There is an optional “Break the Habit” period of one week where you can eat one piece of sugar per day in order to ease into the challenge.
- There is an optional exercise challenge for those who would like to jump start an exercise routine with simple exercises for beginners.
- I created a checklist you can print off in order to keep you motivated and on track.
Still questioning whether to sign up?
Check out these helpful posts:
- 10 Ways to Kick Sugar’s Butt!
- How to Reduce Sugar Consumption
- Just a Spoonful of Sugar (or 20) -A look at Sugar addictions
Take a look at a sample day of a sugar-free challenge HERE.
Many of the challenge participants reported increases in energy, clearer skin, and some weight loss. Couldn’t you benefit from this?
I hope everyone decides to take the challenge!