I love Sunday mornings. Lounging around in pj’s, sipping on coffee, and then off to church. Breakfasts should be special on Sundays, yet easy enough you can make it in your pajamas and unbrushed hair.
These mini frittatas meet my “Lazy Sunday Morning” standards. They’re fast, easy, and adaptable. Simply whip up the ingredients and stick them in the oven. While they’re baking you can arrange a fresh fruit bowl or simply sip on a cup of coffee or tea. Whatever qualifies your “laziness” rules that morning.
~Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Nut-free, Grain-free, Paleo, and Sugar-free.
- 8 Large eggs (may substitute some/all for egg whites if desired)
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (ideas below)
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, optional
- pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Whisk eggs until fluffy in bowl with salt and pepper.
- Add in chopped vegetables and herbs and mix.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin (you will nee 12 muffin cups).
- Pour the egg mix into each muffin cup.
- Bake for ten minutes or until slightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean. The frittatas will puff up in the oven and then settle down after you take them out.
- Let cool for a few minutes before removing from tin and serving.
- Mexican: tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, black olives, and cilantro. Top with salsa and guacamole.
- Greek: Bell peppers, spinach, kalamata olives, leeks, and capers.
- Meat Lover’s: bacon, ham, beef, an whatever else is in your fridge.
Some of my favorite Brunch Recipes include the following:
- Baked Banana Oatmeal
- Breakfast Bread
- Pecan Sticky Buns
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Granola
- Breakfast Oat Cakes
(Please excuse my “Lazy Sunday Morning” attire: extra-large t-shirt).
Thanks so much, Oxo! I love it. Very easy to use, and it whips the eggs perfectly. I can’t wait to create a healthy meringue and whipped coconut cream with it.
They also sent me an extra egg beater to send to one of you!
This Giveaway is now Closed. Thanks to everyone who entered.