Great to hear about all of your in-a-rush breakfast recipes, but what about dinner?
Your Basic Brown Rice Stir Fry
~Stir fries are easy, quick, healthy, filling, and tasty!
- Cooked Brown Rice
- Chopped Vegetables (any leftovers you have in the fridge will do. For this batch I used carrots, garlic, onion, bell pepper,
- Protein (tofu, beans, meat, eggs. For this batch I used scrambled eggs and toasted white beans)
- Oil to grease pan (I used sesame oil)
- Soy sauce (or any other oriental seasonings you may have)
- Optional: chopped peanuts or sesame to top
Thought-provoking, mind-prodding question of the day:
What are your favorite in-a-hurry dinner recipes?
And have you ever blown up a tire like mine? Or done any other crazy things to your vehicle? Give me your stories!