The three randomly chosen winners of the coconut flour giveaway are…
Thanks to everyone who entered! The winners will receive an email from me shortly.
So sorry for my lack of posting lately. I’ve been having lots of fun with my family in town. I’ll post more about this on Friday. Until then, take a look at the top 5 coconut flour recipes I want to try!
Top 5 Coconut Flour Recipes to Try
1. Chocolate Coconut Donuts from Multiply Delicious
(already sugar-free! Uses dates to sweeten)
2. German Apple Pancakes from Civilized Caveman
I want to make this sans the maple syrup and honey (because apples are plenty sweet on their own!).
3. Banana Cinnamon Bun Muffins from Multiply Delicious
Instead of the maple syrup topping, I would substitute pureed dates like these Pecan Buns.
4. Chocolate Oatmeal Pudding Breakfast Cake from Family Fresh Cooking
Uses a mix of coconut and oat flour, and adds a dash of stevia to sweeten. Or omit the stevia altogether to make a bitter cake!!
5. Grain Free Apple Pancake Cobbler from Healthful Pursuit
Omit the honey to make sugar-free. I’m sure the sweetness of the apples is perfectly sweet!
You can find more of my favorite coconut flour recipes on my pinterest board.
Thought-provoking, mind-prodding question of the day:
What is your favorite coconut flour recipe? Feel free to add links!