- Product Reviews
- Health Facts
- Sugar-Free Challenge
I’m not one to forward (or even read) chain emails, so I probably have about 8 lifetimes full of bad luck from the emails I delete. I never really get around to posting “blogger” tags either. Don’t get me wrong, I love being tagged. I greatly appreciate all of you who have felt me worthy enough to receive various “blogger-sponsored” awards and such.
After being tagged by Pure2Raw, Liz Ashlee, and Katie. I felt it was time to honor the awards and tags others have given me. So this post is for all of those who have tagged me with various requests. Thank you!
7 Random Facts:
1. I was born with birthmark on my ear, which prevents me from getting my ears pierced. I did get the other one pierced once, though, but let it close up over time. I love my special ear, though, very unique.
2. I hate clothing shopping. You have to force me to shop for clothes because I hate it. If you want to go food shopping, though, I’ll gladly come along!
4. I have one brother, one sister, and one golden retriever. Love them all very much!
5. I hate cold weather. Anything below 50* is too cold for me.
6. I usually cut my hair only once or twice a year. I’m more of a no-fuss person when it comes to hair.
7. I LOVE peanut butter, banana, and chocolate. But you already knew that.
Questions from Liz Ashlee
Liz also posted questions for me to answer, so I will!
1. Who are your fitness role models? Hmmm…I don’t really look at other fitness role models much. My family and all of my readers greatly inspire me, though.
2. Do you prefer cooking at home or eating at a restaurant? Cooking at home, definitely.
3. Favorite quote or words you live by? “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…” ~Dr. Seuss
4. Favorite running shoes? I don’t own running shoes! I love my tennis shoes, though, ‘Barricade II.’ I’m sad that they are being discontinued, though, because I’ve used them for 5+ years.
5. Which do you prefer, strength training or cardio? Favorite workout routine? Strength training. My favorite routine is what I do right now. 2 hours of tennis+30 minutes strength (core, squat jumps and explosions, medicine ball work).
6. Music that makes you move? The random music in my head.
7. Favorite indulgent food that you would eat everyday if nutritious facts didn’t matter? PEANUT BUTTER (and yes, it is indulgent. And yes, I do eat eat 3x a day).
8. What are you are grateful for? A loving family, freedom to make my own choices, being healthy.
9. Biggest pet peeve? How do you deal with it? People who waste food!
10. How do you get rid of the grumps or a negative story in your head? Take a walk outside, breathe, read the bible, bake.
11. Greatest piece of advice for living a healthy lifestyle? Listen to your body. Try different diets and fitness routines and record your thoughts and feelings about them until you find the perfect fit for you. As life evolves and changes, sometimes your diet and workouts need to, too.
Random Recipe of the Day
~I’m not going to tag a bunch of people because I don’t want you all to feel obligated to do it. Instead, I tag you all to answer this question in the comments section below:
Tell me one thing that you enjoy every single day no matter what.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!