Happy Sunday Everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful time with the sugar-free challenge. I had a blast putting together menu ideas and helping you all with challenge. Now that the challenge is over, I would like to hear your thoughts about “going sugar-free.”
If you have the time, please answer the following questions below in by commenting at the bottom of the page.
Questions for Challenge Participants:
- Did you find the challenge relatively difficult or easy to complete?
- Was there a significant change in your mood or health after giving up sugar?
- Did you realize that you crave sugar during certain times of the day or week? If so, how did you overcome these cravings?
- Would you consider adopting a sugar-free lifestyle for long term? Why or why not?
- What do you think of the length of the challenge? Too short, too long, just right?
- What would you like me to do differently for the next challenge (which will hopefully be after the holidays. Sort of like a “New Year’s Resolution” Challenge)?
Questions for Those who did not participate:
- Was there a certain reason you chose not to participate in the challenge? This question is for me to improve the challenge so that I can make it more accessible for others.
- Would you consider joining my next sugar free challenge?