- Product Reviews
- Health Facts
- Sugar-Free Challenge
This Giveaway is now closed. Winners announced here.
When I got home from my trip, there was a package sitting on my doorstep…
The new Blissful Bites Cookbook from Christy Morgan at The Blissful Chef!
I was excited to look through the book and try the recipes. Christy wrote the book beautifully with tips and tricks, fun quotes, thoughtful insights on “bliss,” and it is all sorted into Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter recipes. I know exactly what recipes to make depending on the time of year and what’s in season.
I want to experiment with so many of her recipes! I decided to try the Chinese Cabbage Roll-Ups with Peanut Sauce first:
Want to win a book of your own?
One lucky winner will win a copy of Christy’s new book (U.S. and Canada residents only)!
How to enter:
You can enter multiple times. Leave a separate comment below for each entry.
- Tell me your favorite vegan recipe. Add links if needed. Mine are these High Protein Cookies.
- Subscribe to Spoonful of Sugar Free by entering your email address in the “Subscribe” box on the right. Or follow by RSS, google reader, exc.
- Like me on facebook.
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Can be something like, “I love vegan meals! @SugarFreeAlex is giving away a @TheBlissfulChef cooking book! http://spoonfulofsugarfree.com/2011/08/27/blissful-bites-and-giveaway/”
- Follow @TheBlissfulChef on twitter and/or like her facebook page.
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog.
Giveaway ends on August 31st. Good luck to everyone!
***Disclaimer: The book and giveaway were given to me by the author and publisher. However, the thoughts and my reviews written here are my own opinion.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!