Here is Brittany who shares some of her favorite sugar-free recipes:
Hey everyone! My name is Brittany & I blog over at Itty Bits of Balance.
I’m actually part pirate too, but that’s besides the point.
When Alex said that she needed help with a guest post, I jumped at the opportunity! I have always been a huge fan of her blog, and although my diet is not completely sugar-free, I’m always down to incorporate some naturally sweet recipes into my meal plan.
Like many other healthy living bloggers, it has taken me years to achieve the balance that I have today. Since kindergarten, I had always been fighting a constant battle with body image and the amount of love that I allowed into my life. (You can see my progress here) Now that I have achieved that balance through fitness, food, and faith, I am constantly on the lookout for new ways to “healthify” and “simplify” unhealthy, time-consuming recipes.
With that said, I decided to create my guest-post in a sugarless-style and post the top five sugar-free, healthy and easy-peasy dishes from my own recipe archive!
1. Healthy Mexican Pasta: I’m a huge fan of anything Mexican, so this is one of my personal favorite dishes to make.
2. Easy & Healthy Chicken Patty Parmesan: A lighter-spin on one of my favorite breaded Italian dishes!
3. Lentil Stuffed Pepper for One– Peppers stuffed with lentils & veggies!
4. Vegan Wheat-free French Toast- A new breakfast creation that is becoming the norm for my wheat-free, egg-free self.
5. Chicken Soup for the Sick Boyfriend’s Soul- My go-to chicken soup recipe that is quick, delicious, and easy to make!
So there you have it— Some of my personal “simplified” and “healthified” meals! Thanks for reading and feel free to stop by and visit me anytime! I love company 😉
Thanks for the recipes, Brittany! Can’t wait to try some out. Especially the Mexican Pasta!