Happy Tuesday everyone!
I mentioned briefly about a month ago that I would be going out of town for about a week. A handful of bloggers graciously offered to write some guest posts while I’m gone so that you all will have something fun to read while I’m away!
I’m not bringing my laptop with me, so I will be having a computer hiatus this week-never a bad thing. I plan to have lots of fun with family, enjoy the outdoors, and, of course, make some yummy sugar-free treats!
Here’s the lineup for this week’s guest posts:
- August 17th: Kathleen from Kat’s Health Corner will be sharing a chia-protein pancake recipe.
- August 18th: Katie from KatieDid will be sharing a grain-free replacement for sandwich bread.
- August 19th: Jenny from Finding the Sweet Life Again will be sharing her road to sugar-free.
- August 20th: Kerri from HotFunFitness will share a sugar-free parfait recipe.
- August 21st: Matt from FaveDiets will share his recipe for Baked Beer-Soaked Fries.
- August 22nd: Nic from TheFitWriter will share her road to bodybuilding with you.
- August 23rd: Rachel from Eat, Learn, Discover will share a Coconut-Chai Rice Pudding recipe.
- August 24th: Rebecca from Grain-Free Groupie will share her road to eliminating grains from her diet and a recipe for Sugar-Free, Grain-Free Almond Macaroons.
- August 25th: Brittany from Itty Bits of Balance will share her favorite sugar-free recipes with you.
I am pre-scheduling the posts, so hopefully they will all post when they are supposed to.
To my guest-post writers: thank you so much! I enjoyed reading all of your posts, and I am sure my readers will, too.