You all know that I am such a lover in grain-free foods, so meatzas are right up my alley (Meat Pizza=Meatza). However, I wasn’t in the mood for regular old pizza (I don’t eat cheese anyway), but I was in the mood for Mexican food. Thus, the Taco Meatza was born!
~You can rearrange the recipe however you like to make your favorite pizza. Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, yeast-free, soy-free, and, of course, sugar-free!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package of Taco seasoning (make your own by combining 2 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1/2 tsp paprika)
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa (You can make your own using THIS RECIPE)
- 1 cup cooked rice or crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup chopped veggies (I used onions and bell peppers. Feel free to use whatever you like)
- optional toppings: guacamole, black olives, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, cheese (if you eat dairy), cilantro
Thought-provoking, mind-prodding question of the day:
What is your favorite pizza topping?
I’m not really picky, and I could eat any pizza topping-as long as it doesn’t have cheese 😉