Four TV Shows I Watch
I don’t really watch TV that often, but…
1. The Office
2. Wheel of Fortune
3. Millionaire Matchmaker
4. Hell’s Kitchen (do they still play this on TV even??)
Four Things I’m Passionate About
1. Food and Nutrition. Can you tell?
4. My family
Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much
1. Gee whiz!
2. Oh my goodness gracious!
3. Chaa Man
4. I’m goin to bed…
Four Places I’d Like To Go
1. Washington D.C. (I’m going in April!!)
2. Europe. Travel around. See the cultures, history, artifacts, and, of course, eat the food!
3. Disney World. I think its about time. I live about an hour away from it, and I have played about 20 tournaments in Orlando…somehow I’ve never made it.
Four Things I Did Yesterday
1. Played Tennis. It was extremely windy yesterday. Made it difficult to hit the ball
2. Lift weights
3. Went to choir practice. It was a fantastic practice, by the way!
4. Made and ate lots of food. Duh!
Four Things I’m Craving
1. Any kind of omelet
2. My mom’s salmon patties with lots of dill
3. A big ol’ tub of fresh blueberries
4. Sauteed Veggies galore!
Four Things I’ve Learned From The Past
1.You can’t change people, you can only change yourself
2. Eating too much peanut butter can make your stomach hurt.
3. Don’t try to do a two-fingered handstand while playing baseball in the backyard.
4. Always look before you slam the trunk door to your car, you could hit someone hard on the head and they will have a knot on their head for a month. Trust me…
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. Sleeping tonight after a nice, warm shower, a cup of hot water, and reading a good book.
2. Seeing where life takes me after college
3. Having a job, creating a business, becoming a multimillionaire, and then retiring (maybe)
4. Exploring the world and all the different cultures (and foods!)
Four Things I Love About Winter
1. Spending it in Florida
2. Curling up by the fire, under a blanket, with a book, and a cup of hot tea
3. The Christmas Lights
4. Wearing Button-up jackets with scarves
Four Newest Blogs Added To My Reader
Four Bloggers I’m Passing This Along To
1. Kelsey @ Clean Teen Kelsey
2. Kayla @ Little Miss Healthify
3. Kelsey @ The Snacking Squirrel
4. Lauren @ Whole Wheat or Bust (Lauren, you just ruined the whole “K” theme!)
I added this next one because no post is complete without pictures!
Four Recipes I have been hoarding for myself for way too long:
Thought-provoking, mind-prodding question of the day:
Answer one of the questions from above (or more if you want). I want to learn about you, too!