Yay! The super nice Joanna sent me samples to review from Edward’s and Sons Co:
In 1978, Edward’s and Sons started with the Miso Cup. From there, they have grown into quite a large company that tries to accommodate many different special diets like gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and kosher. However, the company is foremost a vegetarian company that does not include any meat or fish in their products. Edwards ad Sons includes the following brands: Edward & Sons™, Native Forest®, Let’s Do…Organic®, The Wizard’s®, Premier Japan®, Let’s Do…®, and Road’s End Organics®.
- Brown Rice Snaps: They sent the vegetable flavored, but the company makes many other flavors, too. Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic White Rice Flour, Organic Expeller-Pressed Safflower Oil, Carrots, Garlic, Onions, Red Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid, Green Bell Peppers.
Wow! No sugar, whole grain, and real vegetables in it! It tastes crunchy, and the flavor of garlic is nice and light. My whole family enjoyed these.
- Miso Cup: This soup was very easy to make. It is like the healthy version of Ramen Noodles-just add hot water and enjoy! The soup is just a miso base with freeze dried tofu, seaweed, and green onions. I liked it because I am a miso soup-lover, and because it tasted just like my miso soup. So if you like miso soup, you will like this portable packet. I took it on the road with me, and enjoyed it at my destination.
- Organic Croutons: Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder,Organic Parsley, Organic Oregano, Organic Basil.
Simple, organic, and made with wheat flour! I like how they were nice and bite-sized. They were a good addition to my salad (shown at right).
- Sliced Peaches: It is very hard to find canned fruit that isn’t soaked in syrup, but this one is. Plus, it has the added bonus of being organic! It is soaked in fruit juice and water instead of syrup. Yay! I used to love canned peaches during my elementary school lunches. These tasted exactly the same: soft, plump, sweet, and juicy!
- Coconut Water: I actually have been drinking coconut water for the past year now. During and after my tennis matches, I hydrate with it because it is high in electrolytes and potassium. I like the delicate, smooth taste of the young coconut. It is best when the juice is chilled.
Edward’s and Sons Co. is really a great company that sells a variety of different items. I really love how they like to keep everything simple and organic-what a relief from the many other main-stream companies out there!
Thanks again, Edward’s and Sons, for this fantastic opportunity to review your products!
On another note, Happy Birthday Katie! I hope you have a chocolaty-filled, special day! Also, I hope you are all having a nice and relaxing Labor Day!
Thought-provoking, mind-prodding question of the day:
Have you ever seen or tried Edward’s and Sons products? What was it?
Also, what did you do for labor day? Or what are you planning on doing?