First off, I know that I have left you in suspense for the winner of my Namaste giveaway…But now that I have finally settled down I can announce who it is! Using random.org, I RANDOMLY selected the winner…..#42! Congratulations Erin! I hope you enjoy your gluten-free goodies 🙂
Now, onto what’s important, Muffins! Lately, I have been experimenting with different recipes, and also enjoying many of the results. I have a few of these sugar free recipes coming (like apple-carrot bran!).
Why I Love Muffins
- They are super versatile
- They can be made extremely healthy
- Easy to bring on picnics, to lunch, during work or school, when you’re in a hurry, while you’re hiking…
- They taste like dessert!
- I can smear some coconut butter “frosting” on a carrot cake muffin and eat it like dessert!
- I can bring them on the plane for an easy breakfast
- I can eat them for lunch with a smoothie
- I can eat them before I work out for some energy
- Adding protein powder is easy, and tastes good
- Whole wheat, bran, chia, flax, are all high fiber add-ins that make them powerful muffins!
- I can eat them for any taste I’m looking for (blueberry, carrot cake, nutty, poppyseed, chocolate…)
- They are fun to make with family
- They make great gifts! Just put them in a cute basket and tie them with a bow 🙂
- They can provide servings of veggies and fruit!
- They smell good in the oven
- I like to share them with friends
- They taste good!
Why do you love muffins? Or do you love muffins?
Also, check out this giveaway for Artisana butters at Gluten Free Muse!